HomeFrequently Asked Questions
Kahnawake Gaming Commission
List of Interactive Permit Holders by URL List of Interactive Permit Holders by Operator

Permit Holders

Presently, the Commission issues four types of licenses under its Regulations concerning Interactive Gaming:

  1. Interactive Gaming Licence (“IGL”):  Issued to an approved hosting facility in Kahnawake.  Only one IGL may only be issued at any given time.  Since 1999, Mohawk Internet Technologies has held the sole IGL issued by the Commission.

  2. Client Provider Authorization (“CPA”):  Issued to approved entities that want to provide interactive gaming services from the hosting facility in Kahnawake.  The holder of a valid CPA is called an Authorized Client Provider (“ACP”).  There is no limit on the number of CPA’s that may be issued by the Commission.  An ACP must be hosted at the hosting facility that holds the IGL and is entitled of offer any type of interactive gaming:  eg. casino, poker and/or sportsbook.

  3. Inter-Jurisdictional Authorization (“IJA”): Issued to an entity that holds a valid interactive gaming licence issued by another jurisdiction (the “primary jurisdiction”) and that wants to locate some or all of its equipment and personnel within the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake.  The primary jurisdiction is responsible for regulating the operations of an IJA holder – the Commission does not duplicate the primary jurisdiction’s continuous compliance requirements.

  4. Key Person Licence (“KPL”):  Issued to at least one person who performs managerial or operational functions for the entity that holds a CPA.  The Commission considers the information contained in KPL’s to be confidential.

Buying from a reputable on-line site implies that there are many selections from the most well-liked appears, and prices will hublot replica probably be lower than at stroll-in stores, and reliable testimonial evidence is tag heuer replica simply a click away. A reputable Replique IWC on-line retailer presents comfort, removes the intermediary, and rolex replica sale allows the customer to do nothing apart from turn on the computer. Why make issues more confusing than they must be. No person will be capable of inform the replica watches sale between the repliques and the original. They're extraordinarily lightweight, sturdy and most replica watches uk. One particular factor that may well perplex you, shall be for those who listen to a strange noise, or really feel an unusual vibration within your rolex replica sale. This can happen for, at the least two reasons.